Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is breeding Norwegian Forest Cats (actually I have many friends who does that, but this one had kittens!) and she invited me to visit. And I went. They were furry, and cute and natural super models!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Did you sneak one, or two, in your pocket on the way out of the house? They are so cute I would not have been able to leave them behind.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
How cute can they be? !!!!! Cute enough to KILL! That's how cute!
*thud/bump/thunk* (faints due to KCO = Kitten Cuteness Overload)
...dangit. Now I've got a bruise on my head...see how dangerous cute kittens are?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Ack! *thud*
*picks self up off floor; reassures Arianwen there's no injury)
They are dangerously cute!! :eek: :p

I'm just gonna have to stop looking at these cute kittenz!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leazie said:
Did you sneak one, or two, in your pocket on the way out of the house? They are so cute I would not have been able to leave them behind.
No, she would have known where to look if some of them went missing after my visit :D

Sorry for your injuries, kittens ARE dangerous :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
tripodcat said:
OMG! A-do-ra-ble!!!!
The expression of the lil' red one with the furry-ball is just priceless! :luv
Yes! That was my favorite, also! It is like the little kitten is saying: "OMG-I-think-it-moved. Did it move? I think it did. Did you see it move? I have to keep my eye on it because I'm sure it moved!"

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heidi n Q said:
tripodcat said:
OMG! A-do-ra-ble!!!!
The expression of the lil' red one with the furry-ball is just priceless! :luv
Yes! That was my favorite, also! It is like the little kitten is saying: "OMG-I-think-it-moved. Did it move? I think it did. Did you see it move? I have to keep my eye on it because I'm sure it moved!"
You said it! That´s the story :mrgreen:

I add some more, these are from my bengals breeder.

little snow with an attitude!

This is my Lara when se was a baby

And St. Birmans from an other of my friends, you see, my breeder friends keep me busy with my camera ;)

And I know, these aren´t kitties, but they are so cute ( and smelled so good) they well could be :mrgreen: My friend´s bishon frises

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
You're clearly trying to kill us with all this cuteness. In that last picture of the bichon frises, you're telling me those are both puppies and not a stuffed animal? How adorable/

·
Registered
362 Posts
*Alarms, Bells & whistles go off in the distance, and you hear a voice say "CUTE KITTEN OVERLOAD ALERT! I REPEAT, THIS IS A CUTE KITTEN OVERLOAD ALERT!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!*

*Bonk/Thump/Thud/Boink/Konk!*

OUCH! *is on the floor, trying not to laugh, but can't help it, trying to recover from CKO (Cute Kitten Overload)*

Those are really cute cats!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts