Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have learned a lot of things here when I became "a mom" unpredictably so I would like to know what was the conjuncture that caused for this 'place' to come to life and and then be-come such an active, full of positive energy forum
Congrats to the Cat Forum Parents and Members (or shall I say Children? :) )

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
ioana said:
I have learned a lot of things here when I became "a mom" unpredictably so I would like to know what was the conjuncture that caused for this 'place' to come to life
i started the site around 12/02.... basically because I love cats and I enjoy developing web sites.

and and then be-come such an active, full of positive energy forum
Congrats to the Cat Forum Parents and Members (or shall I say Children? :) )
we have a lot of great members here :D all of you make this a great place to be.

·
Banned
410 Posts
I always wondered how the Cat Forum got started, too. Thank-you Catman for giving me such a wonderful place to talk to wonderful people about my wonderful babies!!!!!! hehehe I can't stay away from here for even one day!!! This is absolutely a great bunch of animal lovers!!! ::))

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Catman
Kitty Girl - I have "heard" Tanyuh saying this and now I have reached the same conclusion: it is addictive :)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
kittygirl04 said:
I always wondered how the Cat Forum got started, too. Thank-you Catman for giving me such a wonderful place to talk to wonderful people about my wonderful babies!!!!!! hehehe I can't stay away from here for even one day!!! This is absolutely a great bunch of animal lovers!!! ::))

that's great to hear... i am happy that you enjoy the site... :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup. I have been called a forum junkie these days...ha! that won't get to me

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
don't worry, I can do it! 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts