Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! to you all! I was not sure if this topic belongs there but I was not sure where else to put...

I now have three kitties, Ally, Spck and Tora. There are two litter boxes to separate Tora from others because he had worm and diarrhea when we adopted him recently. His stool is much better now and ready to share the box with two others after he is done with the med. Anyhow, I am thinking about changing their litter to World Best Litter (was it this name? I forgot but pellets looking litter made of pine) gradually and eventually in order to avoid mess from the crumping type litter that I am using now (store brand).

Two years ago, I tried this litter but Spock did not like it so he started pooping on the floor.... so I changed it back to regular litter. Now I will have two boxes in the same place next to each other. I am thinking about filling one with regular litter and another with pine pellets so whoever willing to use pine litter can use it. Do you think it will help them to do transition? My husband says they will just go to the one with regular litter because there is an alternative. What is good way to do transition? Have you ever used World Best Litter? What kind of litter do you use? My son is allergic to dust and cats (unfortunately, I found it out this week... :( ) and has mild asthma, so I am trying to keep the house clean. I appreciate any suggestions or experience you can share :) Thank you and Happy Easter to everyone :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm curious to know as well, as I'll be transitioning our kitten to a new litter (still yet to be decided which one). The breeder was using Cat's Pride, so I am still using that....but I absolutely hate it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I've never heard of anyone transitioning litter. I didn't use what the shelter was using for my cat, I used what I liked. *shrug*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts