Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't use Photo Bucket, but would like to post some kitty photos directly from my computer's photo page. What do I click on to bring up that function, here?

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
If you click on the image button (4th from the left) (or hit "control" and "p") and click on the "drop image" box, it should take you to your computer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some of my kitty pics. Hope this worls.

First, is Snugglepuss -- a flame point Siamese. Second is Rootbeer -- born with deformed hind legs and eager adopted by Yours Truly. Third is Skinner -- making his point that it's HIS spot on the glider, and I can just move over.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it only uploaded one of the three images, and says to refresh the page to view the others. How do I do that?

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
I can see them all. Beautiful cats. F5 on your keyboard is refresh. Unless you have a Mac, then I don't know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Navigating these forums takes some getting used to. Quite different from other forums I've been on.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a fun story to tell.

When I was only about three years old, we had a neighbor whose cat had several kittens. I was with my mother, and she and the neighbor were talking, and the neighbor was trying to determine the genders of the kittens. I watched as she looked under the tail of each kitten, and I heard her say, "This one's a male". "This one's female"., etc. I had no idea what she was talking about, of course, being only three. There were a couple of orange kitten in that litter, and I've always been partial to orange kitties, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts