Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!

We've had my sister's cat Kitty for about a year now (she's 1 year and 2 months)...and today we just got a little kitten who's just 10 weeks old.

Kitty seems scared of the new one, she's hissing at her and puffing up her tail. I was wondering if anybody could give me any tips on getting the two used to each other?

When we first got Kitty, we had to get her used to our dogs, which happened slowly over about a month or two. So hopefully there won't be a problem with the dog this time round. Just the cat now!

Thank you in advance! :D

Moopsey

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank yooou! That was a lot of help! Let's see if Kitty and Pixie will get on soon!

Pixie is getting on with the dog (Caspy) like they're great friends over just one night....amazing! :lol:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
No problem, and welcome to you! Keep us posted on their progress and post pics if you can. Best of luck, glad kitty gets on well with the dog. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks :D So far, I think Kitty is getting used to Pixie's scent....but we haven't let them meet face to face again yet...since Kitty was spayed yesterday and she's recovering from that...we don't wanna stress her out, poor baby!

I'll post some pictures as soon as I sort some out! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts