Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I really want to make a picture to put in my signature, but I don't know how. I read that you need to put your pic on a website, and use that, but I can't find anything to help me out. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
209 Posts
you can find free web space to host your photo, there's many to choose from. i think crosswinds.net even has a file uploader so you don't have to use ftp to upload it.

as for design...i don't know of any free image editors. i use photoshop, but its a big expensive program. irfanview.com has a nice image viewer, but i don't know how useful it is unless you already have a photo you want to use.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I can make one for you if you wish, but there is also a post along these lines. I can't remember her name, but there's a graphic artist making signature images... I'll try and find the thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Bean. I have a pretty good photoshop program. I should be able to make the signature, but I still can't find a host. Crosswinds didn't seem to have anything free, unless it was hidden somewhere. Any more suggestions??

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
You could ask me, I have my own website with a humongous server, I can upload whatever I want there. Just ask. I am also the one who made the thread in the cat art forum -- but it sounds like you want to make your own and I understand. If you ever want tips or tricks about photoshop or paint shop pro or other image editors or anything, I could help you step by step on AIM or something. I have a website at http://www.celebrity-graphics.com if you want to look at my stuff and see if you want to learn anything. I could also get you a free copy of photoshop 8.0. ;) I'm a handy girl to know if you need this kind of stuff. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts