Cat Forum banner

Which best describes how you like your coffee to taste?

• 1 Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Acidic

• 3 Bitter

• 4 Pungent

• 5 Charcoal

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
To me, 4 is the best but ONLY if I have cream & sugar with it. Just within the last year or so, though, I've gotten into flavored coffees from a coffee kiosk just up the street from our house. We recently got a Starbuck's here in town but I think the stuff from the hometown kiosk is just as good a quite a bit cheaper.

I think my fav flavored coffees would be a chocolate/caramel mixture or chocolate mint.

I should have never entered this thread. I'm craving coffee now. Since getting pregnant 4-1/2 months ago I cut caffeine cold turkey so as not to have addicted children. :( I think I'll end up screaming for some coffee as soon as the kids pop out! :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I dont' like my coffee to taste like coffee. i prefer Chocolate..

Starbuck, Vente Rasberry Mocha is the only way for me to go!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ta3339 said:
I dont' like my coffee to taste like coffee. i prefer Chocolate..

Starbuck, Vente Rasberry Mocha is the only way for me to go!

Oh that sounds good. Everyone always comes up with the most creative coffes to drink there, and I am always ordering off the menu. I hate that, but I can never think of anything else. I need to get more creative.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Lightly brewed and black, nothing too strong, don't like any Metroboi coffees or flavored ones, Starbucks makes me ill. Just a nice light fullbody richness that doesn't curl your toenails. :wink:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I'm not fond of flavoured coffees or strange coffee-ish beverages. I tend to like my coffee pretty strong (and my husband makes the weakest coffee on the face of the earth...hot water with a brown crayon dipped in it). We buy roasted beans from Equal Exchange through our organic Co-op (EqEx buys beans from small farmers for a fair price instead of the low-priced bulk buying big companies do), and grind them really coarse to use in our French Press (non-electric coffeemaker), and that makes a fine cup of coffee (as long as I'm making it, of course!).

Best cup of coffee I've ever had was at an Afghani restaurant, green coffee beans roasted very dark, with a couple of strong cardamom pods floating in it. Yum.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I don't like coffee....... 8O Sometimes I wish I did, I don't even like things with a mocha flavour to them. And for all you Canadians, I also can't drink the Ice Caps from Tim Hortons!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Gudewife said:
We buy roasted beans from Equal Exchange through our organic Co-op (EqEx buys beans from small farmers for a fair price instead of the low-priced bulk buying big companies do)
Last spring I attended an ESOP conference where a lady from Equal Exchange gave a presentation on their company. It looked very interesting. If I drank coffee, I'd be a loyal customer of theirs. But I don't drink coffee. I love how it smells, though.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Gudewife, you are so funny :lol: . I've got the opposite problem in my house. My partner prefers his coffee like paint remover. Even though I would enjoy a cup every now and then, it makes my stomach cramp and I have to mosey over to the bathroom. Even *thinking* about his coffee first thing in the morning makes my stomach hurt :twisted: .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts