I'm just having abit of trouble quoting a little bit of someone else's
post.... Any suggestions?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hello Everybody!

I'm just having abit of trouble quoting a little bit of someone else's
post.... Any suggestions?

Hi there! :) On the right hand bottom of the posters message, there's a little box that says "quote". Click that, and arrow down, you'll see the posters message and you will be able to type under it... just like I'm doing with yours right now.

I hope that helps, and its not a technical thingy.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there! :) On the right hand bottom of the posters message, there's a little box that says "quote". Click that, and arrow down, you'll see the posters message and you will be able to type under it... just like I'm doing with yours right now.

I hope that helps, and its not a technical thingy.

Oh thank-you so much! I hope this works now.

·
Super Moderator
26,518 Posts
But when you use this power, please only use it for good.

Don't quote the post of the person right above you. It's unnecessary and just takes up space. Don't "quote" pictures someone has just posted, say "the third picture" is cute, for example.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Don't quote the post of the person right above you. It's unnecessary and just takes up space. Don't "quote" pictures someone has just posted, say "the third picture" is cute, for example.
The problem with this is that sometimes someone will respond before you can finish your response to the person above you and your response looks out of place. So that's why I'll occasionally will quote the person above me. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,518 Posts
Yup, but we do have some serious serial quoters here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts