• Slowly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for voting I'm sure my wpm is can someone send me the link to it?

-HEYHWA

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Links:

1. 70 wpm on expert
2. Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): 95
Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): 89
Mistakes: 4
3. 70 wpm on expert.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
My problem is my spelling and looking at what is says, I have to look pretty much every other word which slows me down. If I am typing for myself, such as this I know I type much faster.
Generally I type without looking at the keys, but if I start to think about not looking at the keys I screw up heh.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm medium - fast. When I don't think about how fast I'm typing or hitting the right keys, etc. Then I type fast. It's when I start wondering how fast I'm typing, if I'm hitting the right keys, etc. that I slow down and make mistakes! lol As long as I don't worry about how I'm typing I go along just fine.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Fast. Also, I can type without looking at the keyboard. 8O It's amazing. I rarley make mistakes doing it, too. I can't believe it. All of this typing I'm doing I didn't look at the keyboard. 8O 8O

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am medium - fast. I took the test and did 53 words per minute. I slow a bit down when I have to put numbers in my sentances. I still have to look at those :?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I voted fast, it depends though. At my old job no one could touch me cause I was working at a call center and had to type out what my "angelic" yet evil customer was saying and I had to make sure that it was all correct because most of the time it would bounce from me the first level supervisor to the next level. I've slowed down some since I left that job and I'm not working on computers as much. My husband is still amazed at the speed and the accuracy that I type. I'm not impressed to much with it I know I can do better!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts