Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
:p
The woman in that photo wouldn't be me, though - my cats walk everywhere.

IF my cats were indoor cats and had a litter box, I might re-think their wanderings around the kitchen table and counters. But I think overall their feet are pretty clean.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, Mow's allowed on all surfaces. I get one of two reactions when i yell at him for something. I get that one or I get the pathetic look that says "Please don't beat me, I didn't mean to be bad." That makes me pick him up and kiss him because I feel bad for scaring him.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That is too cute!! My Paisley (1.5 years old female calico) does really well at staying off the table, she adores the window sills, however, my 3 month old kitten Oliver (male siamese?) is another story! He has an obsession with my laptop as well, he just cannot seem to stay off it!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Kitter loves to sleep on laptops, he also has this obsession with having his back or front paws constantly touching tools if they're out. My bf is a mechanic and works with electronics as well and whenever he has screwdrivers and all that good stuff out kitter HAS to be touching them! Bella LOVES to sleep in the closet behind all my clothes, she always gives me the big eyed kitty face that makes me feel so bad for telling her no so of course I let her stay. I wonder who's the owner between her and I...haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts