Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I noticed her yellow eyes developing a sizable green region around the pupils. Shes 8 months old. How long do their eyes change color and is she going green eyed?

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
I don't think I ever read anything on how long there could be eye color change. But I know that Holly's eyes would seemed to vary between yellow and greenish yellow looking like they were turning green before they finally turned completely green when she was over a year. So you could have the same thing going on. Holly's eyes are a pale green and can still look yellow in some light especially a camera flash.

·
Banned
2,748 Posts
Jonah's seem to have stabilized. He's 6 mos old now and has dark yellow eyes w/ a green rim around the pupils. I keep waiting for the green bit to disappear but it hasn't.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Both Star and Smokey have pale green eyes with a ring of darker green around their pupils. Star will be 5 years old in June and his eyes have been like this for as long as I can remember. Smokey, on the other hand, is at least a year old (at least according to the vet) and his eyes have a darker, richer green ring around his pupils. I could stare into both of their eyes forever. Star and Smokey have the most gorgeous eyes. :luv :luv :luv :luv

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Arianwen's eyes are like Holly's. They started out yellow with a little green tint,, and have become more green as time passes. Now her eyes are the prettiest jade green.
Here eyes are very soulful and expressive, too :luv

·
Banned
125 Posts
Stitch is going to be 4 in April and it seems like the shade of his eyes changes daily. It seems that one day they're just a pale green, but the next day they're a richer, prettier green. The logical explanation for this though, would probably be that it's just the way the light is hitting them. :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts