• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
catman said:
hi.... How many cats do you have? :?:

2 here.... :)
Same here, 2 seems a good number. My sister has had up to 5 cats and I find that a bit too much for her small apartment. Mind you, I love to visit. She is down to 3 kits now, as a few have passed away from old age. Her little "Sputnik" was 20 when he "passed out of orbit" so to speak. She's as much of a cat-lover as I am.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2 kittens here ... 6 mo old. But have had cats most of my life. The two of them are such great company for each other ... very playful.

daffy :wink: dave

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have four kitties. Nikki, Mouser, Nori and Zoe. This is a good number for me because we live in a three bedroom house and now each cat has a partner. Nikki and Mouser are indoor/outdoor cats and Nori and Zoe are inside cats.

- koneko

·
Registered
26 Posts
I voted two although I have not adopted them yet

After my previous kitty passed, a friend of mine contacted me after he found out I was looking for two friends. His kitty just gave birth to three beautifyl babies, one of them a cute tabby. Im gonna adopt him somewhere around next week, the small one I have to wait longer due to his small age :D

PS: turns out the newborn one is a cute brown european shorthair, the older however is an orange tabby :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have four: Seven & Leeloo who are sisters that I adopted from the local animal shelter when they were about 6 months old. Cassie & Gracie who are also littermates who I adopted from an ex-girlfriend because her big dogs were tormenting the little one (Gracie).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello ppl

I would like to ask.. wich is best when having two kittens: both males or females or different sexes? (neutered ofcourse). Ive heard that kitties of the opposite sex are much more playful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, new to this Forum, I have five cats, Scorch a female ginger tabby, Hobbes a female tabby, Elvis a male British Blue, Blizzard a female white shorthair and Prowler a male black shorthair.

·
Registered
177 Posts
akpe said:
Hello ppl

I would like to ask.. wich is best when having two kittens: both males or females or different sexes? (neutered ofcourse). Ive heard that kitties of the opposite sex are much more playful.
From my experience, 2 males seem to get along better than 2 females. I have 2 males that are very close and never fight for real, always play fighting. They love each other very much.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Tiogar said:
Hi, new to this Forum, I have five cats, Scorch a female ginger tabby, Hobbes a female tabby, Elvis a male British Blue, Blizzard a female white shorthair and Prowler a male black shorthair.
Wow, you have quite the family there, my sister used to have 5 cats as well and it was a mad-house. She just couldn't turn down strays and there are no shortage of them in downtown Toronto. It was crazy but always fun to visit. She is now down to 2 or 3. I'm sure she will be back to 5 in no time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts