Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
close the door behind them, after they open it? That is what sweet Arianwen just did.
The house had a bad smell, except for the bedroom that belongs to Arianwen and I. As I closed the door, I told her,"I'm closing this door so the bad smell does not come in our room.". A few seconds after that, she pulled the door open, went into the hallway, then pulled the door closed again.
Sometimes, even I am amazed by the things she does! :heart
But, she's just doing her job, keeping me on my toes. :lol:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Pretty cool John! Sometimes when the kitties come in a room I'm in, they play one on each side of the door, and the one in the room ends up closing the door. They can't open it, but it's pretty funny to watch them play from under the door after it's closed! :lol:

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the super-cat animated gif. That's soo cool and cute.

The door to our bedroom is warped, so you have to give it a little extra push to latch it. Otherwise, you can just push or pounce it open. Or pull it open from the inside. Arianwen likes putting her paw under the door and pulling it open, so she can make her rounds. When she's satisfied that all is well, she comes back to snuggle.
She doesn't usually close the door behind her, but she did that day, because there was a bad smell in the rest of the house. She wanted to keep our room smelling fresh. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts