Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cats N Dogs, Cats N Ferrets, Cats N House Rabbits? Any really unusual combinations?

Just curious how many have multiple critters :wolfie

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Not any longer :(. Now it's just MowMow and I.

When I lived in NJ we had 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 6 horses(two of the horses belonged to my parents, the other 4 were ours).

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't help but notice in Mow's photos the world of warcraft interface! LOL. I played from 2006-2010.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I have two cats, one hamster and four fish... Not too unusual, but it is a mixed household!

At some point I would like to add 3 gerbils and a Blue French bulldog to the mix.

·
Banned
203 Posts
One inside cat Dagny. One outside dog Savannah. Hopefully when Savannah calms down (she's a 2 year old lab, need I say more? :)) she will be and inside/outdoor doggie.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have three basset hounds - I started with one puppy, and then adopted two more from rescue. I also have three cats - 1 from welfare, 2 norwegians. The dogs will randomly chase the cats, just for fun. The cats will play along and then swipe at the dogs. I've always had a dog and cat mix, seems to work for us :)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I have cats and a tarantula. XD They can't really play or interact with each other, but the cats sure love to lay on top of Edgar's cage and freak her out!

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
I have a dog (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle) named Tara and two cats, Blaze and Blacky.

In the past I've had a hamster, hundreds of mice (very few were tame...), fish, two dogs (one was a Jack Russell and the other a Pomeranian/Poodle cross) and a cat.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've got two cats, one rabbit, two fish tanks.

Hammurabi (rabbit) is ferocious when he defends his raisins but otherwise he gets bullied by Skooma (my brat) and Sugar is absolutely terrified of him (unsurprisingly). Sugar adores watching the ten gallon (has one danio in it) and will chitter, paw and fall off the couch trying to get at the fish.

I'm getting a 90 gallon for the three goldfish and will be moving the danio and cory to the twenty (along with some tankmates so they can school).

In the future I hope to have a bird (lineolated parakeet) and a blue tongue skink.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I currently have the two cats and a 30 gallon freshwater fishtank in my home. So not much of a mixed household.

I do sort of have a dog (pomeranian named Sambu) but he still lives with my parents. He's "my" dog in the sense that my parents got him for me when I was in 4th grade and I grew up with him, but he's also sort of a family dog. When I finally moved out after college, I considered taking him with, but he was 14 at that point and I just felt it would have been too hard to completely change his routine at that point. Plus I live in a tiny condo with no yard. But I do still go over there to see him on most weekends. And he's met the cats. They're cautiously intrigued by him, and he has no interest in them. XD

I've been playing since launch so..2005(?)...

It's a great time waster now that I"m out of work....
It even makes a great after-work time-waster too. :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
The best friend of Horst is Norbert. They spend a lot of time on the cattree. Our couple: Cat Horst and iguana Norbert.
We also have a budgie, a chameleon and two bearded dragons. Horst loves them all. :heart

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
It even makes a great after-work time-waster too. :D
OMG. I'm such a nerd. I had the *best* WoW day yesterday. My Goblin hunter hit 80. I tamed both Loque'nahak and Krush(both by accident, I was just mining Sholazar to lvl my engineering). THEN the Amber Messenger Bow dropped last night in Blackrock Caverns and I was the only hunter.....I was giggling like an idiot last night I was so excited.

Ok, sorry for hijacking. I'm still pathetically excited.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The best friend of Horst is Norbert. They spend a lot of time on the cattree. Our couple: Cat Horst and iguana Norbert.
We also have a budgie, a chameleon and two bearded dragons. Horst loves them all. :heart
Ohh, do you have pictures of Horst and Norbert together? I wanna see!

·
Registered
71 Posts
We have 3 cats and 3 dogs. We also have a bunny. My mom may take one of my dogs when her boxer passes away. She's getting really old. My mom has my dogs litter mate and her dog will need a friend. My dog doesn't really like my son so I think that's the best option for her. She's not mean to him, she just tolerates him so I think she'd be happier there.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG. I'm such a nerd. I had the *best* WoW day yesterday. My Goblin hunter hit 80. I tamed both Loque'nahak and Krush(both by accident, I was just mining Sholazar to lvl my engineering). THEN the Amber Messenger Bow dropped last night in Blackrock Caverns and I was the only hunter.....I was giggling like an idiot last night I was so excited.

Ok, sorry for hijacking. I'm still pathetically excited.
No, I understand. I used to live and breathe WoW. I met my fiancee there! Now, the wedding is in two months and guess what we don't do anymore? Play WoW. Both of us are busier than ever.
I miss it sometimes, but it served it's purpose :love2

1 - 20 of 29 Posts