Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Sprinkles...a stray that showed up on the farm several weeks ago. She has now been in the house for about 2 weeks. I of course have no idea when she will have the kittens. Wondering if by the pics you can tell me if its soon and how many you think there are. Thanks and enjoy the pretty gigantic i look like i swallowed a musk melon kitty...lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well no babies yet.....sheesh...if she doesn't have them by monday i will probably take her in....just seems like a long time. i can see the babies moving so i know they are ok still.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope not...lol I think I might have homes for 3 babies already so that is good. Now if she would just push them things out I would be a happy camper...lol

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Aw she is a beautiful little thing and certainly looks pretty far along. Have you made her a nice comfy place to have the babies?

It's great that you have some homes lined up for them already and I am sure I am preaching uncessarily (sorry) but perhaps a little trip to the vets afterwards will be in order so she doesn't have to go through this again :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she is a stray so this was not planned......and yes she will be spayed...either by my vet or by the vet of whoever adopts her when the kittens are weaned :D I have a box in my closet and she sleeps in it alot.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well after returning home from a mother's day celebration I came home late to find Sprinkles in her box in my closet with 5 new babies! I went to bed and woke up to one more.....so 6 new babies. 3 are pure white like her. Two are all white with black or gray spots on the backs of their heads and one is black or grey not sure. I will take pics today and post them later. Sprinkles became a mommy on mommies day!!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts