Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm not going to differentiate b/t theatre or video b/c for many of them it's hard to remember, but I have seen 62 of these movies throughout my lifetime. And, for the record, I've liked them all for one reason or another. :D Many of them (Lion King, Jurassic Park, esp) are my all-time faves.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
1) How many have you seen? 62
2) How many have you seen in a theater? 3 (the 3 LOTR films LOL)
3) How many of those you've seen did you like? all

Jeez its amazing when you count how many there is. I started off listing them and gave up after 23 LOL

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
I think I've seen about 16 movies on that list. I haven't seen alot of classics that most people have. People are amazed at what I haven't seen :roll:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
1) How many have you seen? 73
2) How many have you seen in a theater? 26
3) How many of those you've seen did you like? Most of them -- I didn't care for Independence Day, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, or Star Wars Episode II.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Re: How many of the 100 highest grossing movies hhave you se

1) How many have you seen? 80
2) How many have you seen in a theater? 16
3) How many of those you've seen did you like? 71

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I have seen at least 43 of them.. i don't remeber which star wars or LOTR i have seen. So possibly more...

I have no idea where i saw them all...

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
1) How many have you seen? 61
2) How many have you seen in a theater? 26
3) How many of those you've seen did you like? All

·
Registered
903 Posts
I have seen 72
Am not sure of the theatre amounts: at least all 3 lord of the rings and 2 of the newer star wars...I prefer to watch movies at home :lol:
How many did I like? who knows!

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
I've seen 76. I'm a real movie buff! I liked most of them, but I was disappointed that African Queen and Wizard of Oz were not among them. The Wizard of Oz is coming back to the theater, with the movie and soundtrack restored. After watching it every year on TV, I still want to see it in the theater.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I've seen 27 of those movies. I'm more of a TV person, as you can see.

All but 2 of the ones I have seen, I liked. :)

I don't know how many were in the theatre...probably about half. :)

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
I've seen 94 of the 100 and liked them all, but don't remember and didn't count which I've seen in theaters. Probably not too much more than half. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts