Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many cats does it take to fill up an Old Milwalkee Beer flat?

I guess it takes two to fill it. :lol:
If he had it his way Boo would have had the flat all to himself, however, Swiffer saw that there was some room so she decided to join him.
Boo is the orange one and Swiffer is the Maine Coon.
When we saw them together in the flat, we couldn't help but get a few pictures of them.

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Cute pictures.

Um, how many did it take to empty it? :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Silver deer said:
Wow, Swiffer's sooo fluffy!
Not for long. She will be getting her annual "lion cut" hair do on the 24th of June. Her fur is very fine and mats easily no matter how often we brush her.
She actually enjoys it when she has less fur to worry about. She will actually walk around with her tail straight up and it looks like she is saying "look at me, aren't I pretty"?

Thank you everyone for the comments.
As for cats and boxes, I haven't figured that one out yet.

·
Registered
928 Posts
cat1963 said:
Silver deer said:
Wow, Swiffer's sooo fluffy!
Not for long. She will be getting her annual "lion cut" hair do on the 24th of June. Her fur is very fine and mats easily no matter how often we brush her.
She actually enjoys it when she has less fur to worry about. She will actually walk around with her tail straight up and it looks like she is saying "look at me, aren't I pretty"?

Thank you everyone for the comments.
As for cats and boxes, I haven't figured that one out yet.
Hehe, you'll have to post photos when she's had her lion cut. :) It does look like quite a job to brush all that hair!

·
Registered
198 Posts
That is very cute. And your babies are just adorable!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Swiffer looks like the cat "Zoey" from that Engineers guide to cats posted a while back... dont know if u saw it or not. Very cute. Both of them. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts