Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Well this is the one part I feel most guilty about with my outdoor cats. They do kill some creatures that I wish they hadn't. I don't think any of my neighbors miss the gophers tearing up their lawn but now and then there is a bird and my heart sinks. The graphics were funny but the subject matter wasn't.

·
Registered
230 Posts
To me this was hysterical.

I'm not insensitive, just know that its nature (even Disney called this the circle of life). So a dark topic made light of - and, watch your back! We learned a deep dark cat secret.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
I also checked out a couple others that were listed! Cat vs internet was cute!!

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
I must be a real stick in the mud because I didn't find it funny at all. I found it macabre and thought it looked liked it was written by a anti-cat, bird loving person.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I must be a real stick in the mud because I didn't find it funny at all. I found it macabre and thought it looked liked it was written by a anti-cat, bird loving person.
I too found it looked like anti-cat material. Doesn't really belong on this site.

Has anyone added up the number of chickens killed to feed the human population.

Has anyone calculated the amount of human food rodents eat. Mice, by the way, are cannibalistic when food is short.

Croiws and ravens will raid songbirds nests for the eggs and young chicks...they eat the chicks live.

I could go on, but what's the use. I hope not more anti-cat propaganda here.

·
Registered
283 Posts
To me this was hysterical.

I'm not insensitive, just know that its nature (even Disney called this the circle of life). So a dark topic made light of - and, watch your back! We learned a deep dark cat secret.
Well, put me in the hilarious column. That was so funny....as I picked up a dead, bloated frog from the living room rug this morning! Don't know where it came from but it must have been hidden for awhile before he/she decided to share. I'm not a sadist but cats will be cats...and it is healthy for them to hunt. It's in their genes. All you who feed raw should be in favor. The only thing that has grossed me out was when I told my vet about Sammy starting to taste his mice catches. He looked at me, smiled and said...."Yeah, they go for the nice crunchy head first". Could have done without that picture in my head!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
How to pet a cat is funny. I think the writer owns a cat (or cats). If you are not a cat person it's hard to get the personality spot on like that. My indoor cats have to settle with the occasional bugs or roaches for their hunt. Any mouse will avoid this property completely. We have birds around but the "ferals" are too full to chase them down and the squirrels are too smart to get down from the trees/fences. Those squirrels are more afraid of the neighbors dogs than cats.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Well, put me in the hilarious column. That was so funny....as I picked up a dead, bloated frog from the living room rug this morning! Don't know where it came from but it must have been hidden for awhile before he/she decided to share. I'm not a sadist but cats will be cats...and it is healthy for them to hunt. It's in their genes. All you who feed raw should be in favor. The only thing that has grossed me out was when I told my vet about Sammy starting to taste his mice catches. He looked at me, smiled and said...."Yeah, they go for the nice crunchy head first". Could have done without that picture in my head!
Oh man, that SOOO reminds me of my grandmom's cat! She was all white and shed like crazy lol. The sad bit was, whoever had her before my grandmom had declawed her, front and back. It was the first 'indoor only' cat we had.
Anway, I remember getting ready for school and one morning the cat was busilly working a mouse over. Of course I was rooting for the cat lol. I thought it sad that she wouldn't be able to do the mouse any harm.
Just then I heard a CRUNCH! It sounded just like crunching into a potato chip!! <shivers> My eyes were huge, I was amazed and after that had a new, well deserved respect for my grandmom's cat!!

Back to the comic. I love dark humour! I thought the other comics were hilarious too! I was cracking up on the little series of "The Bobcats" TOO funny!!
Thanks for sharing the site :) I have passed it on to a few of my mates who have got a laugh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts