Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how playful your cats are. My cat loves to get inside boxes. She loves to play with her fish, expecially when i put it in a box, or in a bag. :lol: I just got her some new toy mice. One of them has feathers on it, and the other two are plain. She loves the one with feathers, and was running round with it the first time she played with it. She will only play if she is in the mood now. She loves to follow wool when i run it along the floor. And she likes to bring things in for us. Sometimes it frogs and mice, and when she was younger, she brought us in a sock and a mousetrap. :lol: I opened the front door, and on the mat was a mouse trap. I hate it when she brings in mice and frogs, they are in here for days. She will sit on the floor by the fridge, washing machine etc and just wait there for it to come out. She once brought in a baby bird, then the day after another one. :roll:

·
Registered
26 Posts
My cat Harley, When he was about 6 months old, he brought in a bird for his first "kill" only it wasn't dead, my husband had to catch it and let it outside. THEN later that SAME day he brought in what I thought was another bird, IT WAS A BAT!!! :shock: I was NOT pleased. Now my cats have collars with bells, though that has never managed to stop Ginger! She is way to good at catching "prey" When we lived in Ohio, every morning there would be at least one mouse or mole on the sidewalk in front of the front door. Such "lovely" gifts!
As to playful things, my cats most of them anyway, LOVE boxes!! It's like a playground! My sister sent me a HUGE box of baby stuff a couple weeks ago and after I had emptied it the cats kept taking turns playing in it! Otherwise, they love to play on the cat tree, they will either climb up it really fast and fight with the pole, or lay on one of the levels and chase their own tails. They also love to play with each other from different levels.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My cat is 7 yrs old so you have to initiate something in order for her to play. She love's the feathers and just goes nuts.
When she was a kitten she liked to play with my boot strings everytime I put them on.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My cat is coming up to his 7th birthday, but he's still fairly playful. He can't leave cardboard boxes, feathers, string etc. alone! I've noticed a decline in his hunting as he's got older, though - which is a relief.

·
Registered
10 Posts
my kitten is so playfull its annoying sometimes cause he is always bitting
although playfull bitting not enough to hurt cuz its still a kitten but still

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Not very. Sabby is over 14 years old. He'll play if I pull his favorite toy out (a pen tether I connected to his fishing pole toy), but only for a minute or so. He also likes to chase balls that Justin and I roll to one another. He gets tired very quickly, though.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll put it as simple as possible: VERY! They're so fat that when they run it sounds like a stampede! But don't let that fool ya', they're very lovable & cuddly.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My little Luna loves to play with everything. Okay, she's just 6moths old.
My Tinka is a little bit more leisurely. She likes playing with a fether wand or with mice. Boxes are also very favoured. But most of the time they play with each other. It is so cute to watch them.
As I have also four budgerigars they like it to rouse them. They do not catch them but it's so funny for the cats to watch them rousing and clamoring. *lalala*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts