12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like water dripping on a boulder ... just wear them down:

Malibu vs Jingle Belle

I was here FIRST, Whippersnapper!

Don't LOOK at me in that tone of voice!

Uh-huh. Whatev...

poke-poke-poke

Holy Bunny, I woke the Dragon! ...just a *little* worried...

New battle plan! Pretend all I wanted was to snuggle.

*sigh* Finally, peace!

Hey, what are you up to?

Don't MAKE me come BACK there!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Ahahahaha! Poor Malibu, but those pics are priceless! XD Alice pulls stuff like that on Samantha, and she always gets her way after Samantha gets sick of dealing with her and gives up, hehe. Persistence and annoyance are key with kittens!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Jingle is like Mia. Smaller but he'll end up ruling the house because of the confidence. amlibu just wants to chill.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm tellin' ya! The cats don't realize they are training the little monster to become their next alpha-cat. She's growing up thinking she can have/get whatever she wants from whoever has it first. If she bites and annoys them enough.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the compliments, everyone. I'll pass them on to the appropriate ears ... and eyes ... as the case may be.

J-Belle is deaf and when I tell her I love her, I put my mouth against her neck/shoulders/ribs and speak so she can feel my voice resonate through her body. I'll tell her everyone at CF loves her, too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was watching Skylar and Peter do something similiar to this today, except in my lap. I thought to myself, "Skylar, your his trainer. Teach him to be a good kitty" lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hilarious....lol....When I got to the photo of Malibu looking straight into the camera with eyes half closed I almost fell of my chair....lol...CLASSIC...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Great action photos! Hey, I wouldn't mess with Malibu, myself. It's funny, in my house the only things I ever see them displace each other over are (1) my lap, and (2) a green towel I keep on my bed to protect the bedcover, that they all have slept on (like my lap, I guess), it has all their scents, and so each of them thinks it is his/hers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts