Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi let me first say I am a dog lover...... I rescued a few cats kittens to be exact...... 4 . from outside...... I planned to give them up for adoption but other people I live with...... ahem...... couldn't resist keeping one and then we mysteriously kept two...... one has really endeared himslef to me in that he's a little like a dog..... he comes when you call him....... anyway...... that explains my name...... doglover I don't mind my cats on my furniture...... i.e. sleeping on the couch with me...... but I can't stand...... loath..... detest him on the kitchen table...... my dog didn't go in the garbage..... but my cat does so I bought a closeable garbage can....... I've solved most problems....... can't seem to solve this one...... can't keep him off the table or stove...... the stove I think might be a dangerous place for him and the table and other areas are where we eat...... I wouldn't want the dog on the table and I don't want the cat...... I trained the dog...... not sure what do to with the cat...... have heard you can train cats to do a few things...... this....... ??? ?....... I hope so..... or are there other deterrents....... I don't want his feet which have been in litter on my kitchen other tables....... :evil: :roll: :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.