Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so tired.. my sleeping pills stopped working last week so I havent hda a decent nights sleep in seven days.. Now Clyde is.. well.. sick.. and I'm going to stay up all night to watch him and to help him move when need-be.. any tips to stay awake besides coffee?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Stay on the Cat Forum!
I hope you will have relief soon and be able to rest..it is very important you get some rest!
~hugs~

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I always find that some light exercise keeps my energy up. Whenever you're feeling a bit sleepy, do some jumping jacks or take a brisk walk.

·
Registered
917 Posts
you could always crush no-doze and snort it. :twisted:

if i were you i would try to stay awake with tea instead of coffee. there's less of a crash when the caffine wears off, and it's better for you.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I personally don't drink coffee... But I made it. I took a nap when my fiance woke up and got ready for work(so that Clyde was watched).

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I usually drink coffee (that's something I can't be without). Try some green tea. They are really good. Also, have some air - open windows and make the room be little bit cool. Warm temperature makes us sleep. And don't eat carbs - they make us sleepy too!

:)

·
Registered
865 Posts
I can lock this if you wish Aonir. Or any other posts. I know there are a few that are sort of related - best to post all best wishes in one area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.