Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when someone's had a sip (or two!) of Mommy's "special" drink!

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
Good one. Laughing!
Dont you know your suppose to hide it from your kids?
Next time you leave the house its p-a-r-t-y time!

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Geez Cali, you were supposed to go sleep it off so your mom wouldn't know I showed you how to break into the liquor cabinet and open the bottle of Bailey's (yum, cream!). Last time I teach you good stuff...

Holly

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Jeanie said:
It's DB's fault, and I can't put her in The Corner, 'cause she's already there. :?
Story of my life :lol:

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Now, Cali, you should go have a nice little nap. Shame on those bad ol' human enablers. DB should know better! :lol: :lol:

By the way, you know it's very cute the way Bailey's makes your pretty ruff fluff up. :p

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Um....why are you guys blaming me? Holly created this monster...

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
I'm one of those mothers in Heidi's thread in the Lounge....I don't want to stifle her by disciplining her :lol:

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
doodlebug said:
I'm one of those mothers in Heidi's thread in the Lounge....I don't want to stifle her by disciplining her :lol:
LOL :lol: I think she looks like ME when I take too big of a slug. Usually I do that with wine...I need to learn to sip in small amounts and not drink it like water. I'm just not used to wine. When I'm thirsty or want to wash food down, I want to drink, not sip.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmm..........she looks like a Happy New Year kitty, the next morning, all hung over! :lol: I think she's had a bit more than Baileys if you ask me. Marie, do you care to tell us whats REALLY going on there in CA? :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts