Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 Thoroughly clean the lavvy bowl.

2 Add the required amount of shampoo to the cludge water, and have both lids lifted.

3 Obtain the mingin' moggy and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

4 In one smooth movement, put mingin' moggy down the bog and close both lids.

5 Flush the lavvy three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which is most effective.

Note: You may need to stand on the lid so that the cat cannot escape.

6 Have someone to open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

7 Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8 The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

9 Repeat once cat is dry.

as taken from http://www.firstfoot.com

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hehe, my cats already do that themselves, minus the shampoo. Every morning after I shower, they take a little bath in the toilet, and leave little kitty prints all over the bathroom.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Ach, it's only a wee joke, bairn! Let the lassie hae her fun. This is only a pretend wee moggie. She wouldn't do that to a real one. (Nor would she live through it, if she tried!) :)

dibaga, I added the source, a Scottish site, to my favorites. I miss my mother who was born and raised in Glasgow. We use to put on the accent for fun. She had only a "burr" left, but when among groups of Scottish people, she soon fell back into the accent, and I picked it up. Your source is much fun. My mom was extremely generous, but if she gave my English father only one pork chop, he'd say "Scots wa hae wi Wallace bled," and she'd get angry, because my father was the one who really watched the pennies in our family!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts