Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Good, thanks. Jake had an especially good time...first of all he got to go with me to a family friend's house. Then he was fed all kinds of stuff he normally doesn't get...he got to lick the platter that the ham was on...with tons of scraps and lots of juice. Then a pretty 20 year old girl sat on the floor and he laid in her lap while she rubbed his belly. Doggie Heaven!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
It was good. We spent it driving back from Phoenix, Az back to NM. We were at my husband's brothers house for his 50th wedding anniversary. We had fun.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Mow.. I love you! I want french toast for dinner!! and more cats to snuggle.

Basically we stayed home. Kids got candy. Had a pork roast for dinner.. cats got to gets nibbles of it. dogs all got new Scarves to wear. yeah.. Ginger LOVES to dress up.. silly dog.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Mine was ok thanks. :) I spent the day watching anime and cuddling the kitties. Unfortunately, I was sick and had a fever. :( So yeah...just ok, heh.

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
Ours was lovely. My granddaughter is visiting (she is almost 20) and we went to church then went to eat only to find most places closed! We settled on Olive Garden which is never really good to me. Always seems overcooked. Aside from that I took her shopping to Old Navy (a teen favorite). It was a nice day!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Being in Dubai, Easter kind of gets forgotten and its just normal work for days for us.
The I see photos on friends FB pages etc and thing oh I really miss that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts