Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Well, my labor day was so nice and peaceful that I called in sick today.

*I really wasn't feeling very well, it wasn't a complete lie.

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
You'd better hope nobody at your job checks out Cat Forum!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I had a fantastic long weekend. I went on a mini road trip to a town by called Grand Bend - they have beautiful beaches. Then went to see the musical Les Miserables nearby that evening; it was a smaller production, but it was a wonderful performance. I love that musical :)

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
VERRRRRY NICEEEEE!! Jeff! :cool::D

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Nothing too exciting...went to see Guardians of the Galaxy on Saturday (very cute/funny movie, awesome special effects...saw it in 3D). Then dinner at Bahama Breeze. Worked Sunday. Chilled on Monday.

·
Premium Member
7,857 Posts
Since I had babies eligible for adoption I was at the shelter EVERYDAY!!!! I put in about 25 hours this weekend!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Labor Day weekend is one of the weekends we stay away from the theme parks and beaches. It is just too crowded. Going to Universal next weekend, though.

As far as school goes - we are on week three so things are running as smoothly as they can. I have one that is a Freshman in college, one that is a Freshman in high school, and the youngest has one more year of elementary.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went to the fair. Other than that, it was a quiet weekend. The fair was fun! I went when they were having the livestock shows. The kiddos were showing off their ponies, chickens, sheep, pigs and cows!

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Labor Day weekend is one of the weekends we stay away from the theme parks and beaches. It is just too crowded. Going to Universal next weekend, though.
Did a trip to Orlando during this week many years ago. We hung around the pool at the hotel over Labor Day weekend and hit the parks starting on Tues. It was awesome...no one there, all the rides/attractions were pretty much just walk right in,, maybe a 5 minute wait.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts