Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this Youtube video while I was looking for something else, but I found it very interesting! It would be easy to make and inexpensive. My guess is you can trap many cats at once this way. I'm not sure how practical it would be for multiples but thought it worth posting anyways.....

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
They're great for catching impossible-to-trap cats. My friend the trapper/rescuer and I are saving to import one from the US. Including shipment, it costs us $200.

·
Premium Member
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't you make your own like the one in the video?? It's really just PVC piping and mesh. I'm sure it would not be a fraction of that cost!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Yes, we were discussing that this evening indeed. The challenge is making it foldable, otherwise it won't fit in the car.

·
Banned
693 Posts
DH built a large cage with a wooden drop door/rope set up and that is how we caught BB. He refused to get into any other trap. I kept food away in the morning and put tuna out around 1pm and he ran in. We had the string with the patio door slightly open and pulled the moment he got in. Now he won't leave *smile*

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Wallycat, do you have a photo?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts