Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE HUMANE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICE

The Humane Law Enforcement Office is located in St. Clair County Michigan. They are a wonderful unit that investigates crulety and abuse to animals and they even have a special shelter where they have animals for adoption. The Humane Law Enforcement office is putting together a wonderful K-9 team. They could also use donations. Donate and help the animals and help them form the K-9 team to help people. To send a donation to them mail it to:
Humane Law Enforcement
3378 Griswold Road
Port Huron, MI 48060

If you live in the area, drop by and adopt a pet today!!
They even have a new web site!
It is : www.stclaircounty.org/hle or www.stclaircounty.org go to link then click SCC offices then click "Humane Law Enforcement"

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
please dont keep spamming the topic, if people want to donate they will, some people simply cant afford, plus it is imposible to donate to every charity there is.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Zalensia. I just tried to make it go up to the top. I should have realized that people do go all the way down to the bottom of the forum. Sorry. I won't do it again. Sorry.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I know you've got the best intentions, but everyone here has a Humane Society or toerh worthy charity near them, so if they're going to donate, they're probably going to do it somewhere local, unless they have ties elsewhere. Like, I'll continue to donate to the Big Cat refuge in Arkansas I interned at this summer. It, too, is a non profit that saves animals from death. It, too, is in desperate need of money, but I don't ask anyone on the board to donate, because there really are thousands of worthy charities needing money. This one is special to me, but not necessarily everyone else. I do, however, keep a link to it in my signature so that if someone on one of the boards I visit sees it and is interested, they can click the link to learn more about the refuge. If they choose to donate to it because they think it's doing an invaluable service, they have that option on the website, no pressure :)

Really, though, it's great you're so passionate about your charity of choice, and the whole animal rescue idea. Just do what you can. Maybe someday you can be a regular donor or even a volunteer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts