Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: Humphrey, my 12 month old Maine Coon, used to eat anything (within reason!). Now he is only licking the gravy off his felix/whiskas and will only eat fresh meat when he smells me cooking the dinner or making sandwiches! What shall i do - should i be worried? Thanks, Halina.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Ohhhh I feel your pain! My 2 cats used to eat anything as well.....Maleke still does within reason. But MAGIC....Uhhh! He sniffs it, eats maybe a quarter, and walks away. I am SO afraid he's going to starve himself! If he had his way he would get chunks in gravy all the time, but I dont' want him becoming super fussy so I make him eat the pate stuff for breakfast at least! They can be so demanding! 8O

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Yay! Another Maine coon! Make sure we get pics please ;)

At the moment Dylan eats anything. His breeder used to give him fresh meat mixed in with his wet food... It was some frozen stuff she got from petsmart or something... It was cheap enough but he was already on science diet kitten dry food on top of this so we decided not to use the meat. Maybe you could try some of that stuff mixed with his wet food and see if it encourages him to eat it?

Hope that helps

Hayley x

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just as i typed my posting he wolfed (if cats can wolf??) all of his food. I think he just wanted to prove me wrong! Ha ha.

I have loads of pics but they are saved on my pc - not sure how I get them on this site as I dont have an online site..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts