Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoda & Dunga seem to be hungry all the time. I give them 1 can a day - per each cat - which is the correct amount. BUT they look like they could eat much more. Is it normal? Are they just spoiled and that's why they are begging for food like crazy? What about your cats? Are they the same?

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Velvet likes to sit by her food dish, looking sad and pathetic and I know she gets enough to eat. I think it's just something for them to do. I'm sure they are getting enough to eat, they certainly look the perfect size in your photos. I think we just have spoiled cats. :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lori said:
Velvet likes to sit by her food dish, looking sad and pathetic and I know she gets enough to eat. I think it's just something for them to do. I'm sure they are getting enough to eat, they certainly look the perfect size in your photos. I think we just have spoiled cats. :roll: :wink:
I think you are right. Because the amount of the food is just right. I just caught them today licking my plate - I had a bread with salami on it - they licked the salami. I can't leave any food around. They go after it right away! :)

Yeah.......they are very spoiled!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Yup spoiled!

When my mom or I go into the kitchen, my cats follow us in there and meow if we head to the cabinets, do their daily drumroll routine and Sugar sits where we put the food bowl down. They certainly eat enough so I would say they are spoiled piggies :lol:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Yep....definitly spoiled! I recently changed to a wet food diet. When they were on an all dry diet they were so funny. I would come home and all three would sit by the door. The second I set my purse down they would all run to the dishes. There would still be food left in them, but I would put more in there. I can't see why they would want fresh dry food. I think they just like to see me running around for their every need :lol:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
:lol: My cats are even better at begging for food than my dog :lol: and HES a champ :lol: They look at me like, "but mom, can't you see that I am WASTING AWAY?" (this comes from 26 pound Boris) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ianthe said:
:lol: My cats are even better at begging for food than my dog :lol: and HES a champ :lol: They look at me like, "but mom, can't you see that I am WASTING AWAY?" (this comes from 26 pound Boris) :lol: :lol:

haha what a cute cat! my cat does that all the time! if it was up to him..he'd be eating every minute of the day until he exploded...he smells food he stand by the doorand keeps looking up and even jumping up and touching the door knob...i get my food he thinks it's his and runs to his bowl...if i fed him everytime he did that...i'd need to buy new food every other day... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts