Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello cat people!

I don't have a cat, but I am fond of a stray in my area. Came here to get some advice on how to proceed with it.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
fond of a stray, huh? i'm betting that cat will be sleeping next to you in bed in no time. that's how it all started with us! and i wouldn't change anything for the world. good luck to you. :thumb

·
Registered
110 Posts
adopt! adopt!
just make sure to take it to the vet right away, you don't know what it might be carrying on it...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am also a sucker for stray cats; especially if they are very friendly. When we moved into our apartment we found a black cat (which coincidentally freaked out my superstitious fiance lol). That little spoiled kitty got tuna for two days before I found out he belonged to the neighbors. He was not a leash, nor did he have tags. It's sad to think that one day he may get hit by a car or something but I have to leave that up to the owner.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm also just outside of Boston. Not sure where outside the city you are, but there are a handful of feral rescue groups north of the city that could help you out. I'll try to post on your actual thread once I have access!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts