Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's offical, i got my acceptance letter today!

Classes start Aug 22. I have to go in on monday, take my placement exam, and register for classes..

Wow.. after 6 years.. i hope i can do it all again

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Congrats!! Heck, you'll be right in the thick of it in no time, then we'll start reading the posts on midterms and final portfolios. :)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to Daytona Beach Community College, for the first 2 years, the transfering to Central Florida University after that.

It's just so much cheaper to start at DBCC.

I registered for classes today!

15 Credit hours. I hope i can do that, keep up my house, my marriage and my job!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is SO weird!!!! It sounds exactly like what I want to do. I start classes August 22nd. I'm going to a community college to get an associates in fine arts to use in photography! I may go to UNC Charlotte after that. They have a "time arts" program there. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Congratulations to the college-bound! I, too, am going back after three years out of college. Going to finish that degree I started in 1998. :D

May we all achieve our goals - with sanity intact.

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
TJ_Kloie_PC_Lover said:
LOL!

This semester, I will be taking Photography 1, Ceramics 1, Math 80, and English 111! I'm happy about the artsy fartsy classes! :D
I did very horribly in those classes!!! I am much more science-inclined. Good thing you can handle them!!!

My fiance is going to be an artist :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts