Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I caved in to getting Cricket a new friend since Karma is still gone. She will gladly be accepted back into the house if she is ever found, but I needed to help Cricket with his psychotic behavior since she has been gone. So a friend of mine told me of a friend of hers who had a pregnant cat dropped off at her doorstep a few months ago..she was a black and white manx mix and had a litter of tailless kittens (I think there is a couple with tails or half tails) Anyways one caught my eye and I couldnt resist..they had initially planned to bring the mother and all the kittens to the humane society, but they told them that since one of the kittens had an eye infection that they would all most likely be humanely euthenized..so they didnt take that route. This little guy will be arriving in a couple hours and im getting very anxious..he is a long haired siamese, tailless with 2 extra toes on each front paw. She told me today that he developed some diarhea and redness on his butt and keeps getting poop stuck to his butt probably in the fur.. im hoping its nothing serious and he just has a case of worms or something, in which I have dewormer on hand ready to go..he has a complete vet check coming up soon as well and hopefully he will be a healthy lil boy. Pics will be coming later today/tonight!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh there will be pics coming for sure. I dont get him for another hour and 20 minutes and then I want him to settle for a bit..will post some pictures as soon as im able to get some :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are pictures up in the meet my kitty section under the thread title, Toby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts