Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

He always fall asleep on the futon that i have in the living room right after i wash the sheet that's on it and the quilt. It's almost as if he's waiting for me to finish cleaning the sheets and blankets, and then he's like, OOOOOO CLEAN. i wonder if cat's love clean sheets as much as we do?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aww that picture is too cute for words. Cutie loves clean beding/clothes.
Thank you :) He loves clothes, bedding, and when i would leave the laundry basket in the laundry room; he would go in there and jump in there and fall fast asleep. lol He especially loves though when sheets or blankets are freshly washed. I've heard that cat's can be more stressed out in an unclean environment, so it makes sense as to why cat's love the warmth of clean clothes :) I love the way clean feels too! :)

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Same here. The moment I wash blankets, sheets or cat blankets my beast is right on them to drop hairs and cover them in cat drool. :wink

·
Registered
474 Posts
YUP, same with Rocky. lolHe does the same thing right after i clean his litter box, it's just like, OMG CLEAN LITTER BOX..NOW TIME TO MAKE IT A MESS AGAIN >.< [email protected]
awwww cute kitty!

i can relate with the litterbox. when i come home from work i feel like the bathroom attendant.. i clean, the one kitty goes. then i clean again, and the next kitty goes. maybe i should have a tip jar lol.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awwww cute kitty!

i can relate with the litterbox. when i come home from work i feel like the bathroom attendant.. i clean, the one kitty goes. then i clean again, and the next kitty goes. maybe i should have a tip jar lol.
Thank you :) I think a tip jar sounds like a great idea. lol I wonder what cat's would consider as a "tip" though. lol

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Misssy is more or less the same way. She has a pet bed with sides that is one of her resting places. I put a folded throw blanket in there to keep the bed itself as clean as possible. When I washed it the other day she was using her bed when I fetched the blanket from the drier. The bed is on the couch, so I folded the blanket and laid it beside her. Two minutes ater she was lying on the thing. This is not the first time something like this has happened.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Misssy is more or less the same way. She has a pet bed with sides that is one of her resting places. I put a folded throw blanket in there to keep the bed itself as clean as possible. When I washed it the other day she was using her bed when I fetched the blanket from the drier. The bed is on the couch, so I folded the blanket and laid it beside her. Two minutes ater she was lying on the thing. This is not the first time something like this has happened.
Awwwwwe :) It definitely sounds like it's a cat thing to love warm clean sheets/blankets. I'm with the cat's though, i love it too :love2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts