Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this strange noise i heard, sounded like a very short partial siren, but closer. i dont know, but whatever it was prompted me to look outside.

I saw a kitty outside, walking up towards the house, with a little tiny gimp. Looked overall unharmed, perhaps an older injury (was walking slowly, and gently layed under my moms car). It looked quite skinny too, so i brought out a handful of food for him. Problem is, as quiet as i was (besides making little smooching noises, trying to tell him i wont hurt him), the gate made a noise and made him wander a bit. i hope into our garden. so i just went up on the deck, and put my pile of kibble and came back inside. didnt want to try to coax him anymore.

curious what will happen now. I thought if i cant fix his injury, i could at least help fill his belly. (problem could come in that its urinary food and may make him thirsty.). maybe tomorrow ill go out and buy a couple of just dollar store little plastic dishes for it, if it stays around. i didnt want to use our good tupperware in case its never seen again. but if bought for that purpose mom will think im, whats a good word for too kind? but nothing of ours will go missing, if it does. i think thats a good plan.

who knows, that could have been another kitty that will never wander back. but, my intentions are good!

im thinking it may be a different kitty, but if not, hes been hanging around for a bit. very skiddish, but, around. when he doesnt know we see him.

Anyway, i hope a hungry belly gets fed at the least. :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Do you have a plastic margarine container or a foil pie plate, anything like that? That's the kind of stuff we use to feed outside critters around here. Hope he comes back for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts