Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like Smokey's passing triggered the passing of 3 cats and 1 dog in less than a month. I can't help but wonder if Smokey hadn't crossed the Bridge that maybe Heidi's Squirrely-Jo, Sue's Tweezer, RowdyandMalley's Abby, and 143hayden's Keahi would still be here.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
...No, I don't think Smokey's passing 'caused' anything
- although maybe we have become a tighter family of cat-loving friends in the last few months, what with a tough winter, generally hard times in our country and indeed all around the globe, and lots of health challenges for our dear furry friends...

Fran

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
No, don't feel as if your Shmoo started anything. What happened is what would have happened anyways. Fran is right, on-line communities *are* forming stronger ties between the members, and I think that is especially true on forums where we bare our hearts and souls about the pets we all adore and get to know. It makes it hard for everyone when we lose them, and sometimes it is nice to know that other people *care* just as much as we do.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
I'm sure Smokey didn't cause anything. He and Tweeze were both positive kitties and we know when we decide to care for such kitties that there is a good chance our hearts will be broken.
It's been a tough winter all around and I'm sure it effects our friends with fur also. I am just so grateful to have the support of the people here who understand.
Just think of the party our loved ones are having at the bridge!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure Smokey didn't cause anything. He and Tweeze were both positive kitties and we know when we decide to care for such kitties that there is a good chance our hearts will be broken.
It's been a tough winter all around and I'm sure it effects our friends with fur also. I am just so grateful to have the support of the people here who understand.
Just think of the party our loved ones are having at the bridge!
And you know, I'd do it all over again. I wish that I could have had more time with my Shmoo Boo, but I am eternally grateful for the time that I did have.

And Sue, I had to smile at the party comment. I'm sure both Smokey and Tweezer are flirting with both Squirrely-Jo and Marie's Cinderella. I wonder which one of the girls is eating it up more? lol!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, so Squirrely plays hard to get? Won't faze Smokey. After all, this was a cat who would just look at Midnight like she was off her rocker any time she hissed at him. =D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts