Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I gave Misa her dinner right of a big can of Nutro cat Oceanfish formula( new can) and then 30 mins later she throws it up. hen I give her a can that says "Beef" or Beef liver"( which the new canned did) she barfs it up. This new canned I bought apparently had beef in it. I didn't know it had beef until I read the back. I feel stupid. :sad

Well I learn my lesson. Never give Misa canned food that had beef in it. Every time I do, she'll throw it up. For now on, I'll read the canned before buying it..

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
It isn't necessarily a beef allergy, she could have just eaten too fast, had a hairball or could just not be feeling well. You won't need to worry about her having a food allergy unless she is having a recurring reaction to food. Don't feel stupid, Misa is just fine :).

·
Registered
802 Posts
Wait, so she threw up the Oceanfish and then Beef?
Does the Oceanfish have beef in it, or.. why do you think its the beef that she's allergic to?

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait, so she threw up the Oceanfish and then Beef?
Does the Oceanfish have beef in it, or.. why do you think its the beef that she's allergic to?
She doesn't throw up fish. She only threw up any canned catfood that has beef or beef liver. Vinnie and Francis threw up beef too. Weather if it was canned or if my older sister gives them ground beef. Other than hat she's good with the canned food for the most part. :?

@Sinatra-Butters: Hehe Thanks. :D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Oh, okay, thats what I thought. Your original post just said that she threw up the fish and then she threw up the beef, but I figured it was a typo.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah. Sorry.

Now I
m converting her into the raw meat diet. Today I mixed it her regular canned cat food with chicken giblet(really small pieces). She ate them. Hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts