Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it. This recruiter lady called me up and asked if I'm still interested in a job. I said yes and she said since I've already interviewed with this bank before and they liked me, they wanted to just offer me the position. I start Monday......

Here's the but........I am seriously worried b/c my cold sore on my lip looks so gross and I still can't talk right even when I try. I don't want to see anyone, man I am so worried it won't be gone by Monday :(

·
Registered
697 Posts
Congratulations to you. I don't know what to do about cold sores. You poor thing...anything over the counter?

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
If they're really worth working for, I'm sure they'll understand.

After all, you're not going to be kissing your boss and the customers, are you? 8)

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Kitkat, maybe try resting a peice of ice on the cold sore? Might help the swelling of it go down.

Congrats so much on the job!!

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
timskitties said:
If they're really worth working for, I'm sure they'll understand.

After all, you're not going to be kissing your boss and the customers, are you? 8)

Hehehe!!

Awesome! Maybe stop at the pharmacy and see what they can give you.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Congrats!! I always try to hide my cold sore with the medication. Since it's white like colored, my coworkers just thought I was trying some new lipstick color! hehe

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm pretty sure they'll understand. I'm not worried about that, it's just first impressions kind of stick in your head and I don't want to be remembered as the cold sore lip person. Ah, well it's getting super crusty today so hope that's a good sign. Thanks for the congrats, I can't wait to start work :lol:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Don't worry about the cold sore kiddo, if you don't mention it, no one else will. When I met my dh, I had a hugh cold sore AND excema on my chin (nice first impression right) he doesn't even remember it. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts