Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I noticed a kitty by our apartment building, but I thought it was one of the indoor/outdoor kitties and I rushed on to work. I came home late tonight after working overtime and saw the same cat. It had a collar so I checked it out. At first I thought the apartment number was 2405 (my building) but I knocked on the door and the guy said he didn't have a cat. Then I rechecked and it actually said #2105. It had a phone number so I called even though I figured it was another indoor/outdoor cat of the complex. Well, a guy answered and said the cat had been lost and his kids had been crying for and he would be right out to get him. The mom, dad and a little girl came to get Donny and thanked me for calling them. They said he had been gone for 3 days and must have gotten lost. I'm so glad I found the kitty! :D Hearing the little girl yell out "DONNY!" just melts my heart to think about it. He was a real sweet cat also and stayed right with me on the steps while we waiting for his family.

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
WOW. That is wonderful news!!!

That reminds me. Sunshine just lost his collar. I need to replace it along with all the tags on it.

I actually put out a lost sign because all those tags (county licence, etc) and the collar actually amounted to a lot of money. I don't know if anybody would return the collar, though.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I love happy endings. I did that once too, I called the black cat's owner that used to live downstairs and it's just in case they happen to be really lost and out there all scared. What a great thing you did :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts