Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found Precious!
I was about to leave around 10 tonight, and I had the urge to call her out, and I did, and I heard a meow so I kept calling and she came running out from wherever she was! She had another kitty following her so they musta been busy...
First thing she did when she came inside was eat eat eat!
At least now I know she can take care of herself outside for 3 days!
Midnight and I are happy to have her back :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is great news - make sure you don't let her out again and have her checked by the vet very soon.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
That's great news!

You might want to have her checked by the vet for diseases she could have picked up while she was "on vacation" such as feline leukemia and FIV (feline AIDS). And of course, if she isn't spayed, get that done right away!!

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I'm glad you found her...I hope she is spayed, otherwise she is most likely pregnant. 8O And I really hope she has a vet trip scheduled to check her out after her little rendesvous...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to get them spayed and I heard that in case there is a possibility she is pregnant then they can do something with the embryos to remove them and what not... But I am glad she is back, she's soooo cute!

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
That's great news! I know you were terribly worried. It's a shame she wasn't spayed, but she was probably in season, and couldn't resist an open door....instinct.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts