Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, so i have an 2.5 hour flight, then a 1 hour drive, time to play with Tierney and then finally get to pick up Teagan around 5 pm today! Expect pictured before bed! Hopfully she will sit still long enough..

Still not sure howTierney is going to react, wish me luck!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yah, the BIG day! I bet today will seem so long, the excitement I can just imagine, counting the hours til Teagan Time :wink:
Waiting to see pics of Tierney and Teagan(love the name choices!) :D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok.. she is home!!! She is at this moment asleep in my lap as i type this.. Tierney has meet her.. and the hissed, but all in all he did really good, he didn't swat at her or go after her. My BF held Tierney while i held Teagan. I think they will be ok.. Can't wait to get pics of them together.. such a size difference. We will do feeding time at the door later. She is so tiny.. much smaller then Tierney was when we got him... And so tired! What a long day! Enjoy! Trying to get face pics.. but she moves to fast, she also has some goppy eye stuff. they gave me drops though...

Oh what's this???

On the bed

'plorin

Oh... wires!!!

So Tired.. nap time with Daddy

Now in mom's lap..

and how funny... Tierney at 4 months....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Oh my, she is adorable. :D She looks exactly like my Kizie. I wish I knew how to post pics (I just added another one of her for you to see,she's in the gallery) They are the same coloring and tiny, tiny kitty's. Kizie will always be a petit doll, judging by her paws.
I'm soooo happy for you all and Welcome home! :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Aww, how cute!! Good luck with getting her settled in (though she looks like she's just about there already).

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Goodness Gracious look at all those toys - are we spoiled or what!
She is so cute - I am happy for you and Tierney :D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the responses! She is doing pretty well. We had breakfast this morning without hissing, and everyone ate. She only ate a little.. but she still hasn't gone potty:(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts