Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a cheap plastic cat wheel for half a year. My cat, Yuki, loves it. He runs on it all the time. But the problem is that cat wheel is not well made at all. It's extremely noisy and shake violently when Yuki does a full speed sprint. After 6 month, couple plastic components broke so we ultimately decided to replace it. After some research, I found the Tonx Modern cat wheel on Etsy. It is expensive, but it is worth every penny I spent. It's super solid and smooth. There is barely any noise, which was the biggest problem I had with the previous cat wheel. Plus, it's much much better looking. Yuki spends about 30-40 mins running or walking every day. When he's not running, he also uses it as a bed lol. I guess he really like the carpet on the wheel. 100% recommend if you are also looking for a cat wheel.
Cat Comfort Felidae Wood Carnivore

Registered
We had a cheap plastic cat wheel for half a year. My cat, Yuki, loves it. He runs on it all the time. But the problem is that cat wheel is not well made at all. It's extremely noisy and shake violently when Yuki does a full speed sprint. After 6 month, couple plastic components broke so we ultimately decided to replace it. After some research, I found the Tonx Modern cat wheel on Etsy. It is expensive, but it is worth every penny I spent. It's super solid and smooth. There is barely any noise, which was the biggest problem I had with the previous cat wheel. Plus, it's much much better looking. Yuki spends about 30-40 mins running or walking every day. When he's not running, he also uses it as a bed lol. I guess he really like the carpet on the wheel. 100% recommend if you are also looking for a cat wheel. View attachment 133829
If you're looking for a great addition to Yuki's cat wheel setup, I would definitely recommend a cat bed tunnel. Not only do they provide a cozy and comfortable place for your cat to rest and relax, but they also offer a fun and stimulating environment for your cat to play and explore. One great option is the Trixie Tunnel Cat Bed, which features a soft and plush interior lining and a fun, tunnel-like design that will keep your cat entertained for hours. Additionally, cat bed tunnels can also help to provide a sense of security and privacy for your cat, which can be especially beneficial if they are prone to anxiety or stress. Overall, a cat bed tunnel is a great investment for any cat owner looking to provide their feline companion with a comfortable and stimulating environment.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you're looking for a great addition to Yuki's cat wheel setup, I would definitely recommend a cat bed tunnel. Not only do they provide a cozy and comfortable place for your cat to rest and relax, but they also offer a fun and stimulating environment for your cat to play and explore. One great option is the Trixie Tunnel Cat Bed, which features a soft and plush interior lining and a fun, tunnel-like design that will keep your cat entertained for hours. Additionally, cat bed tunnels can also help to provide a sense of security and privacy for your cat, which can be especially beneficial if they are prone to anxiety or stress. Overall, a cat bed tunnel is a great investment for any cat owner looking to provide their feline companion with a comfortable and stimulating environment.
That's a great idea! Thank you! I will def. get one.

Registered
Ducky, Amelia, Nardole, Midnight, and Oswin
Awe I've been thinking of getting one, but i'm so worried my clan won't use it. I want it for my chubby kitty (one in my pfp) but he's so lazy I doubt he'd use it lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts