Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 5th cat. (And last cat). This morning we had taken the dogs outside to potty and I kept hearing a cat meowing. We looked around and saw it in the parking lot of the church right up the road from us.

I told my husband that I was going to get some food and take it to the cat. When we got there, we discovered that it was a kitten. He's a gray tabby like two of my others. He's so skinny. I'm pretty sure someone dumped him out here because he's very friendly and affectionate. I decided to keep him....you can't just leave a baby on the side of the road!!

We named him Simon (the rest of our cats have names that begin with "S" too!). I'll post some pics as soon as I get them on the computer.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Thats great of you to take him in!

Make sure you put posters up to say he has been found, ask for proof of ownership maybe. He may be someones baby who got lost/escaped from the house. Kittens quickly loose body mass if they have been out for a few days.

I cant wait to see pictures!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I plan on getting them uploaded tonight. Hopefully you'll be able to see him tomorrow. He is so cute!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
What a wonderful act and kind heart you have. I'm so glad you decided to keep him. I love grey tabbies.

·
Registered
465 Posts
That's great of you to take him in! Can't wait for pictures!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I hate to admit that I play favorite with my babies but Simon wins hands down!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts