Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you have taken the SATs and perhaps even the GRE or PRAXIS exams, etc. given by the Educational Testing Service.

I took the PRAXIS II over a month ago. They were supposed to mail scores out on July 12th. Well, it's almost a week later and I have not received my scores yet!

So, I've been transfered a few times and am sitting on hold. I've been on the phone (talking to NO ONE!) for about 45 minutes, now.

I JUST WANT MY SCORES YOU STUPID TESTING "SERVICE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

ETS is evil.

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Lolakitty, which Praxis II exam did you take? If I remember correctly, you're an English teacher. Are you getting a second endorsement or is this for English?

Luckily for me, Praxis II is not required for TESOL in my state. I hope I never have to give ETS any more of my time or money!!

Hope you get your scores soon. Waiting is awful!! :x

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lymekaps said:
Lolakitty, which Praxis II exam did you take? If I remember correctly, you're an English teacher. Are you getting a second endorsement or is this for English?

Luckily for me, Praxis II is not required for TESOL in my state. I hope I never have to give ETS any more of my time or money!!

Hope you get your scores soon. Waiting is awful!! :x
Hey lymekaps! I took the English: Essay Exam. It is required here to teach literature, so that's why I had to subject myself to the wretched standardized testing program once again (something you and I BOTH hope we never have to do again!).

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
That is not the same as the content test then?

I know there are two tests required for hs English certification where I live. If I remember correctly, one is content and the other is essay. I have a classmate who just took both in March.

Are you already certified or is this for initial certification?

I'm still working on my Master's and initial certification. I've got a ways to go yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts