Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate my cat now....

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  catman 
G
#1 ·
Does anyone else ever feel that their cat is laughing at them, at first i thought i was imagining it but im pretty sure she is. It sounds a little crazy but my cat is always looking at me in a superior way, like its laughing. Im thinking of getting rid of it
Does anyone else have this problem? :( :( :( :(

#10 ·
Could it be that you're a little oversensitive? Most cats love to observe their owners to learn their ways and pick up habits, it could very well have been doing that. Try to communicate with your cat, let it know you better instead of it having to observe you from afar.

#11 ·
incredible_feline said:
Does anyone else ever feel that their cat is laughing at them, at first i thought i was imagining it but im pretty sure she is. It sounds a little crazy but my cat is always looking at me in a superior way, like its laughing. Im thinking of getting rid of it
Does anyone else have this problem? :( :( :( :(
I think you need to get a therapist cuz you seem cuckoo! :twisted: :evil:

G
#14 ·
uhhh....what?
whats a troll?
I haven't had alot of help so far. I guess you people are too close minded, im sorry i guess this isnt working out. Maybe i'll go to another cat forum where they WELCOME questions.
can someone give me a link?

#19 ·
Wow, this is hilarious. Someone actually has enough time on their hands to seek out a cat forum and then spend their day in front of their computer writing stupid threads that don't make sense.

Yeah.....the world is a great place....... :roll:

#20 ·
Well I'll buck the trend. I think you should get rid of your cat, and I hope you mean give it to a cat lover or take it to a shelter and not kill it. Your cat doesn't look down on you. You provide food and shelter, and hopefully enjoyment or excitement to the cat. Cats don't have facial expressions really. One of my cats practically stares at me 75% of the time I'm around. The secret is, though, that I must be staring at her 75% of the time too otherwise how would I know?

Anyway, my reason for suggesting you give it away is that you seem awfully anxious to do so. You have anthropomorphized your cat into a human being that is condescending and judgmental. Regardless of what this says about your possible insecurities or delusions, the fact that you are contemplating getting rid of it due to something so unusual tells me that you probably don't want the cat anyway.

When I first got my cat, I had a lot of excuses in my mind why it wouldn't work. The most important one being that I am allergic to cats! I also didn't think I was responsible enough, attentive enough, or knowledgable enough. My apartment was messy and unclean. The cat was scared of me, and seemed very unhappy. Well, despite all of those worries I kept the cat because I love him. I never really considered returning him back to his previous owner or anything, even if I had worries.

So the point is: a) you seem to want to get rid of the cat b) you don't seem to really love/care about it

P.S. all of those things above are still true, except maybe the cat being scared of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.