Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't sign up for it, but it seems it's here to stay.

I've noticed a pattern emerging. Jasper will sleep through the night, but gets bored in the morning if I'm in bed any time after 7 am. He decides to wander about and go after everything he knows he shouldn't -- my phone cord, my book shelving (with breakables on it), scratching at the door. Coco knows the door scratching and everything else in general isn't allowed and will fly off the bed and herd him away from what he's doing, or failing that, jump around on the floor growling when he's out of reach. She really doesn't like any rule breaking!!

Then I'm awake and have two unbearably cute looking things staring at me like it's time for me to get out of bed. I used to leave the bedroom door open, but Jasper was very restless at night that way... so that kills any idea of ever sleeping in for the foreseeable future. :razz:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Oh that's cute! They are such a pair! I have a similar alarm system, only mine goes off on my bed... or on me... and it's broken. It goes off at three then five then 6 lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
That's so funny that Coco has made it her job to keep Jasper in line! Just think of it this way- less time sleeping means more time to give the pets attention. That's better than sleep, right? Right? Jasper and Coco say yes. :p

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thats so adorable! Aha the best part is the big difference between dogs and cats. Teach a dog something is not allowed and they will obey and hopefully keep everyone else in line. Teach a cat something isn't allowed... and well.... Shouldn't have done that! :D

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
I have a T-shirt saying "there is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts