Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Zeus. He used to be just my dad's dog, but now, he is just my dog! :D I've always wanted my very own German Shepherd. I've always loved this breed along with the Labs and Malinios. :) I'll get some more pictures of him.

·
Registered
179 Posts
that's great :) German Shepherds are fantastic dogs. How much does he weigh? Has he gone through obedience training? How old is he? I look forward to seeing pictures :)

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! :D

mdmenagerie said:
that's great :) German Shepherds are fantastic dogs. How much does he weigh? Has he gone through obedience training? How old is he? I look forward to seeing pictures :)
He weighs between 80-100 lbs. He is three, turning four in may. No he hasen't gone through obedience training. I'm gonna train him myself since I did Scooter. :)

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, this is the ONLY picture I could get uploaded today. I've got more that were taken today besides this one but they won't upload here OR photobucket. Try tomorrow I guess.

Mom, got another tennis ball?

:lol:

Meaghan

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Des. :D

Congrats!!! I love GSDs!

Wow he is soooo handsome!!! Looks like a real sweety!

I have a soon to be 14 year old GSD! She's a sweety too :)
Thanks. Awe, when is her birthday? Do you have any pictures of her?

·
Registered
333 Posts
What a gorgeous dog, and she looks so sweet and gentle.

I have a doggie, too. Her name is Callie (named her after Cal Ripken, Jr.), and Paul and I rescued her from an animal shelter 9-1/2 years ago. She's a complete sweetheart.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone. :D Zeus said *woof* :wink:

PrimoBabe said:
I have a doggie, too. Her name is Callie (named her after Cal Ripken, Jr.), and Paul and I rescued her from an animal shelter 9-1/2 years ago. She's a complete sweetheart.
Aw, how nice. :) What breed is she? Zeus said she has a very pretty name and he'd like to see a picture of her! :lol:

·
Registered
333 Posts
What breed is she? Zeus said she has a very pretty name and he'd like to see a picture of her!
Callie is a one-of-a-kind original...i.e. a mutt. Her coat is blonde, and we think she might have some Golden Labrador and German Shepherd in her background. I'll try to post a photo, although I'm technologically ignorant and will have to figure out how to do that.

When we adopted her, Callie had been a stray. She was sick and painfully underweight...literally dying. Not any more!

I'd been looking for a dog, and I frequently visited the animal shelter. I just didn't connect with any of the dogs that I met. Then, on my last visit, this sickly little thing made eye contact with me from across her cage, started wagging her tail, and walked over to say "hello" and lick my hand. Just like that, I had a new doggie.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts