Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone guess what!!! I got my tetras yesterday!!! I got two neons, ywo serpaes and a glowlight. The glowlight I wasn't expecting to get until I saw the sign they are better in a group of at least 5.

Names:
Serpae number 1 is Andy
Serpae number 2 is Becky
Neon number 1 is Charlie
Neon number 2 is Dixie
Glowlight number 1 is Elmo.

What do ya think of those names????
I love fish!!! I feed them three times everyday. I promise once I get my camera working I will post pictures of them!! :D :D

Very excited Catlover :lol:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hooray!!!!!!! :D :D How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your fish and tank. :D :D I think 3 times a day might be too much food......2 is I think the max, or else you end up polluting the water or overfeeding. :D Congratulations!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ianthe said:
Hooray!!!!!!! :D :D How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your fish and tank. :D :D I think 3 times a day might be too much food......2 is I think the max, or else you end up polluting the water or overfeeding. :D Congratulations!! :D :D :D
Yeah that would probably be good. I was going to feed them three times because the instructions said 2-3 times. They should say 2 times. I just have to get some film and scan the pictures to my camera because my digital camera broke. I changed the batteries but it won't turn on. Darn camera :twisted:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Feeding fish too much can kill them.
If you notice fodd lfakes falling to the bottom....
then they are getting too much food.

I always used to actually do one feeding daily.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts