Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back. Yes its me HEYHWA.
Indeedy.
I have been away from cat forum for quite a few months now. I had my birthday and now I am 15, I've missed this place but never got round to comming bakc on well I have. I'm glad I have. Cortia is still well. I am fine. The Erin problem has died down (If you rember all of that)

So hello again lost souls!

I am offically alive once again at catforum!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah yes, well it seems that it has dided down, But there will always be room for girls in my life! Its great to be back :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey congrats to them then :)
So anyone got elected to be a Mod
or anything like that?? or someone left??

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
HEYHWA said:
Hey congrats to them then :)
So anyone got elected to be a Mod
or anything like that?? or someone left??
Yes, welcome back :D , we were worried about you :wink: , well no and we are looking for Tim and BC to come back, but that's about it.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I'm back. Also and very happy to be back. I just need to get into the posting swing again lol. I've been to busy with my site and school! Well I'm glad I came back. I hope Tim and others come back aswell. Also no problems Crystal ;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Girls will always be in my interest ^_^, but I have more things then my love life. I plan to write a book. Seriously I want to have an attempt and show my creativity :) If it did get published (fat chance) BUT if it did. Buy copies everyone lol.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Been up to!!?? lol Your lucky I have a big sence of hurmor, I could of taken that the rong way lol. Also thanks for the welcome back :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm no lesbian!!! Or Homosexual for that matter!
I am so sorry for that. lol :p
Anyways, indeed I am a male geneder, as far as I know :p
Me and my jokes...

Indeed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts