Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to confess that I am a reality tv freak! I am thrilled that Big Brother's on again. That's not all... I love video games.... and.... hold your breath! I love Barry Manilow's music!
What is your hidden vice? Confession is good for the soul. :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I LOVE video games too but I don't think it's a vice. I got it from my dad, he is still addicted hehe. Right now he likes to play Ghost Recon online and he likes Rainbow 6 too. We also play Ultima Online together which is fun because he is in Canada and I am in Tennessee.

You are addicted to reality teevee eh? I am addicted to the forensic science shows or any show that is about murder, like "American Justice" or something. Oh, and because I'm a girl, I guess loving to watch football and golf on teevee is sort of a vice hehehe. GO PACKERS!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Red licorice, cheesecake, french fries and Oreo cookie hot fudge sundaes cover my food vices.

Buying myself make-up or clothing gives me a rush I can't explain and I love to watch movies with Barry Pepper in it just to stare at him for two hours. :D

I am addicted to the forensic science shows or any show that is about murder
I LOVE Forensic Files! I'm always a little bummed if I don't get to watch it before I head to bed. Don't ask why though... I guess I am fascinated by how forensic science works and how it can nail someone for a crime by just a single hair they've unknowingly left behind.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, yes. I remember you're a licorice lover too. My main weakness is Nibs, and Twizzlers would come in second. Of course I love the licorice pipes, but they're hard to find. I love those, not the gummy ones, though.

·
Registered
265 Posts
That's right Jeanie! Now I remember we shared the same love for licorice! It's a good thing the stuff is low in fat because I'd be as big as a house with all the Twislers I eat. Yum!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Cars I guess is mine.

I like law and forensics shows too.

Reality shows are getting on my nerves though. Although I do watch american idol as much as it pains me to admit it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love food! TG for fast metabolisms, haha! And I also love buying new clothes! And going to Petco and Petsmart cuz I'm a dork like that. Yeah.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Those little sweets, Campinos, are really addictive. I don't think I should be allowed within several miles of them. I just CAN'T stop eating them. :)

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Majicou, What are Campinos like? I don't think they're available over here. I love Cadbury's Biscuits, which my uncle used to send me. The closest thing to them over here is KitKats candy bars. Of course, one of my friends in England has never tasted a peanut butter cup. They're scrumptuous! I'd send her some, but I don't think they'd do well in the mail--unless I put them in a biscuit tin. The postage would be really high!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Majicou said:
Those little sweets, Campinos, are really addictive. I don't think I should be allowed within several miles of them. I just CAN'T stop eating them. :)
Mmmmm - the orange ones are classic. they taste like those creamsicles or whatever they are.

They've just introduced the new flavours here - like raspberry and blueberry and peach? I love them all. Someone brought a huge bag into work and between the 6 of us the bad was gone by 1pm.

Actually my car addiction is probably far worse than any of your passions. In fact I have 120 cars on my desk here at work right now. :oops:

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bean, I don't think my husband could compete with you, but he's a car addict in three categories. He is the service manager at a dealership, and fixes cars on the weekends for fun, he loves stock car races, and used to be a mechanic for a car (modified stock) which ran in this area, and he has a collection of diecast cars that is enviable. I admit that I have contributed to this addiction. It's so nice to know what to buy him for Chirstmas--finally! Many of his collectibles have increased in value, from what he tells me. I think he is building a legacy for the kids--well, either that or he's having a lot of fun!

And one more thing, he shows several classic cars he restored, an MG, a Fiat, and a Morris Mini. I asked him if he bought the wheels at a bagel store! He has quite a few trophies for his classic cars.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love licorice! @@
I also LOVE forensic and law tv shows - I watch The System before I go to sleep, as well as NYPD Blue - I never used to be a fan until I watched it on court tv. Now I love it! Ain't I weird? :lol:
I love having my head rubbed, hubby doesnt do it - too much work for him :roll:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Jeanie said:
Bean, I don't think my husband could compete with you, but he's a car addict in three categories. He is the service manager at a dealership, and fixes cars on the weekends for fun, he loves stock car races, and used to be a mechanic for a car (modified stock) which ran in this area, and he has a collection of diecast cars that is enviable. I admit that I have contributed to this addiction. It's so nice to know what to buy him for Chirstmas--finally! Many of his collectibles have increased in value, from what he tells me. I think he is building a legacy for the kids--well, either that or he's having a lot of fun!

And one more thing, he shows several classic cars he restored, an MG, a Fiat, and a Morris Mini. I asked him if he bought the wheels at a bagel store! He has quite a few trophies for his classic cars.
Sweet! What's the Fiat? The spider? Can't remember the name - the Bertone designed one. This is probably like Chinese to you... I love Morris Minis - wish I had one. And how old is the MG? He sounds like a convertable lover.... One of my Dad's friends has an Austin Healey.

My car interest is all over the board - supercars, "ricey" cars (I like the more toned down ones), and the classics. I think once I move out my house will be filled with animals and have a huge garage. I think I want to restore and old late-60s or early-70s Caprice.

Actually I'm a mod on a local car board as well. Sadly only thing I have no is a Hyundai Sonata (95) that I try to keep impecably clean.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im good, life keeps me busy - in the process of planning to redecorate my apartment, landlord gave me permission to do so - YAY!!!!!! I love redecorating! BTW, thats another thing I like! :D

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I recognize you! What a surprise! Hey, Jessica, our friends are coming out of the woodwork. You're redecorating, already? I guess you are confessing. You just moved there.

I love to have someone brush my hair too, and back scratches and back rubs are heavenly. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Kellye, I'm glad to hear everything is OK with you. I was wondering if everything was alright due to your absence.

And you're so lucky to be redecorating! I'd love to do that around here but have to start small. Brian(Rage) and I are planning on painting inside soon.... Little worried about how it's going to turn out though. :?

Jeanie, I had thought you invited everyone here! :lol:

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No, I wouldn't do that, Jessica. They either just showed up or asked me what forum I joined. But I'm glad you're all here! It feels like home, and I've been here only a month! Kiwi is a total surprise. I did send her the kitty spy link, though. That is so cute.

Oh, that's a confession I should make. I'm addicted to cats and forums about cats!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts